That was my 1st time to watch badminton live show (Proton Malaysia Open Super Series 2009) last Friday with Sushi, Kokhong and ShiYun. Before I start my blogging, I must state that I was not a loyal badminton match fans/supporter ever before. I just want to feel the high atmosphere in the stadium to get rid of my blue mood caused by the exam although there will be my last exam in the next day.


Unexpectedly, I enjoyed watching those fascinating and exciting badminton matches especially when you are there to support your favourite teams or athletes. You can easily observe the whole stadium was dominated by the “high high” atmosphere. We shouted, we clapped, we crazy. It is fun. Of course, I really admired Sushi as she became energetic and dynamic supporter in the stadium. “加油,不要放弃!!! 不要紧张,加油 !!!”Haha, everyone is high in spirit~~~


Thanks for Lee Chong Wei since he brought us together and that was my 1st time too to see Malaysia also can be united.


A nice match that trilled me, and I won’t forget it.


We watch 2 matches, on 9/1/09 and 11/01/09

Wow, totally cost me RM 50.00 ~~

(When i can save enough money to BALI??)


Me, Shiyun, Kokhong, Sushi, "Xinyi"(Sushi's friend), and Vinyee

(Thank for Vinyee for bringing us to eat dim sum in that morning~~)


This uncle besides Sushi was ULTIMATELY SUPER!!!

He always leads all the audience towards the high spirit under his command~~

Very GENG !!!

"Malaysia BOLEH!!!"



The view of the stadium


Haha, this was the final match....

I still remember i shouted "Lee Chong Wei" was my god that time~~


Lee Chong Wei


An overall picture