I have bought a pair of new white spectacles two weeks ago since the old one sometimes made me unable to see the words on the board or slides clearly. (My eyesight has been slightly decreased.) Additionally, i also asked my father to cut my front hair short as it was too long that always impede my eyeshot. Eventually, it gave me a HIGH TECH new look as what Jon said yesterday. My old friends also shocked with my changed look. One of my MMU seniors even nearly can't recognize me with my white spectacles.......@_@'' Is it really a big difference??? Aiyo~~ The most surprised me is my 1st impression to Sushi.....Argh...Don't ever promote it anymore. I dislike to look alike with Her~~~ Don't influence the other's thoughts over me @_@'' Wuwuwuwuw =.=
On the other hand, let me analyze my look from the past till now.......
and the hair was still not too long.
(July 2007)
(Dec 2006 )
My classmates all agree i looked like with JJ Lim.
And JJ became one of my nicknames that time.
With my 1st generation spectacles
Like this photos much.
I am with MUSHROOM HAIR!!!
oH My gOd!!!
I was not presentable that time ~~
Oh no!!!
Look like a stupid...hehe~
(2005)
After 4 years, i think there were some changes in me~~
Hahaha....feel funny for the past of me....

8 comments:
you really change a lot especially your hairstyle..hairstyle always the keypoint of changing look...hehe...:-)
haha.. when i free, i goin to range my photo like urs too ar.. bet u all will shock too~ haha..
btw, chiew shi no need to promote the "issue" ad... almost all AFC members know ad.. wahahaha...
Hi Pei (Oopss!!!)
Hi Chit Pei!!!
=p
@sushi, shinyi, kh:
don't ever laugh me ya~~
I am so innocent.
I promise to cut my hair shorter to make a difference with xxx.
Heng~~
哈!!!頭髮是真的變很長!!!竟然放我照片上來~~~OMG
i should have known tat...no wonder u look someone when i look at you...thx for the others for giving a big clue...
btw, u sure look better nw compared to the last few yrs pix..
@豪:彼此彼此咯,你的部落格也是放我以前的照片,那时候我看到真的很像看到鬼~~
你也变超多的,你是我朋友当中变最多的一个~~
恭喜咯,AMD转科成功!!!
@HL:Aiyo~~i really look like someone ya? Orz....I sure will go back to my hometown and do some hairstyle changing!!!
哇。。。真的很像林俊杰
唱小酒窝来听一下 :p
Post a Comment