Regarding to my title, yupz........ I am now leading my crippled life!!!

This tuesday, I accidentally sprained my ankle while learning a new step during the dancing class. At first, I thought it was just a light injury because i was still able to walk on my own. However, after a few hours, i felt more painful and painful and eventually i just can walk depend on my right leg only. Within that time, i "jumped" on my right leg to move. As you can imagine, it is really tough and tired movement. It spent a lot of time for me towards a short distance. Thousand thanks to Sushi for bringing me to 24 hours clinic at the midnite. After injection and bandaged up, it seemed a bit effective to release my pain. Thanks to JS also because i learnt how to walk by dragging my injured left leg while walking to reduce my pain with his previous experience. It is really a nice move~~Haha..(I am relieved not to be the 2nd JS coz his condition last time was very serious........)


I now felt better and better although my leg was still a little bit bit bit swollen, at least i can walk with my 2 legs already. Due to this experience, i really think that how legs are important to us. I will be careful while sporting or dancing although sometimes it is really unavoidable.

But, due to my "Pattern" characters, sometimes i felt my leg with bandage and protector looked great..........just as with the characters in the NARUTO to have bandage on thier bodies while fighting. Haha, i think too much ya~~~
Hopefully i can recover soon.

Haha, my pitiful left ankle......

Haha, this one really look stylish with protector leh...


This photo was taken from JS.
You can see his condition was so serious last time, " O-CEK" till purple came out....@_@