
Discovered that I have lost some episodes of Bleach, I felt a bit down and had no intentions to watch other dramas. Hence, I decided to spend my free time in editing some photos. As you see, the picture above was my hard work. Initially, I have no idea about the design; I just campur campur with some cute cute pic and combined them. I am quite satisfied with this picture, it symbolizes the 4 high committees of the gang and I am the one of them luckily, hehe~~ (Frankly there are no much differences between high committees and normal members lah, just because we 4 SHUANG only)
Actually, I would like to edit the pictures of everyone in our gang, but there are too many people ( I think will be above 15 ppl~~), and I also don’t have everyone’s personnel photos. If I have time next time, I will continue my job and edit for the rest people ya coz I am secretary mah, WAHAHA.
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

3 comments:
Hey hey.. I also plan to write about our club de le.. Wait for it ya..
haha...really typical secretary of AFC...good job and nice hardwork...send me this photo pls...haha...:-)
Cool pic!!
Remember to make one which consists of all the people in our gang ya. =)
Post a Comment