My 70's look!!! The dress is so SHARP!!
Like a star!!





Woo....RMMU night is coming!!!



HUH, the theme for tat night is 70's aura, so everyone, especially for the DJ, are required to wear 70's retire.......

Aizzzz, i really don have money to buy those clothes. However, i accidentally buy one last time i went to TIMES SQUARE. Tat time i just wanted to buy one for the ACCOUNTING OR FOM party only......Ha, really coincidently, my dress was quite suit for this RMMU night....

Actually, i am the working committee of this night event. However, i withdraw "secretly " at the end. Maybe u can say i m irresponsible, but i still wanna do it. Don know why, maybe i think the community is not suitable for me. During the discussion, those people sat group by group ( they knew each other before), only me, sat alone. I always cant help myself to join their discussion. 4 or 5 times already, all my efforts were in vain. I tried it before, but not succesful. So, i didn't go to their meeting anymore afterwards. You can say i m wilful, but i will still give up this position. I dont want to continue ........

But for this night, haha, u can see tat the hairband, earrings, and even the bra were borrowed from my friends. I am too poor......>_<
But i m quite shy with my look...too sharp !!!

My lovely dress, is shining shining.....isn't it???