Yesterday, Catherine, Sophia, Pei Chun, PingYing, Kok Hong and me finally went to IOI Puchong to watch movie.
First, me and cath were difinitely going to watch HORROR movie. It has been a long time not to have some exciting activities to stimulate my sense........HAAHAAAA......
Thx for Cath, if not u ,i think the others wont accompany me to follow watching tat movie!!!
HOHOHO!!! This movie is quiet normal, not very good, but still being ok. For me, ya, it really a bit violent, bloody and sanguinary.
I really thought i am very, extremely brave.....Bravo!!! Indeed, i used to watch horror movie and cried my tears out in the end. So embarrassing, awkwardly.....but i swear, i never closed my eyes when seeing those bloody sight....
I like the feeling of being shocked. Every time is a surprise. I think i crazy already, abnormal!!! Forget it..
Ha..but Sophia, is it really frist time u go out to watch movie? I stunned.
Unbelievable, u really like a princess ya~~Always been protectedy by your family,like extinct animal.>_<
Before, i always think i am too protected by my mum and dad. They always dont allow me to go anywhere .......always nagging, nagging and nagging, ex-ex-ex-ex-tremly long-winded. Sometimes i really cant tolerate. I always dreamed to redeem my freedom one day......i dont want them to control my life. I admit i am self-indulgent and selfish sometimes. Hahahah....
Somehow, sophia's parents are more strict. haha.....
I think i should be relieved, rite?
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment