Well, it has been few months since i last updated my blog.
Time flies like an arrow. I have been sitting at home for around 1 and half months since the end of my internship. I have been wondering what i will be doing in my future, but i still can't get an answer.
I am always envious to those who own their ambitions, pursue their dreams and future bravely. They are aggressive with their goals, they know what they want in the lives, they have the courage. What about me? I have no idea. I have to follow the majority's path? There is a small voice in my heart, about what i have to do in the coming 3 years. But these night, when i laid on bed, i can't sleep properly but vexed with lots of question marks.
Most of my friends have found their job and will start their working life in coming July. Left me, still staying at home, doing nothing. Haha, but i really enjoy the jobless life although i need to do endless housework. I love hanging out with friends, love surfing net for hours, love watching my lovely dramas and movies.
Maybe, it is time for job-hunting soon =)
Let's see how, but now i really wanna say, the weather is fucking hot !!!!!!!! :( Angry ~~~~

0 comments:
Post a Comment