The time in MMU flew so quickly than I imagined. It has been 3 and half years since I enrolled to MMU. I still be able to recall the first day when I stepped into MMU, everything just happened as if it was yesterday.

Recalled back the MMU Orientation of my beta year, it is a miserable memory to me!!!! As you know, I still can’t used to eat the Malay food, and even the hostel accommodation. I still remember how I was afraid to the English communication with the others. Very GG, there was one Malay girl in my orientation group asked me:” You can’t speak in English a??” >.<>.<) Thanks AFC for bringing me to explore my sight of the world, and even make my photos of MMU Album become more and more. As for academic achievements, I am typical last-minute-studying type student. I can’t make myself to have self-study everyday in my room, it is unbearable lah @.@ Normally I will just go to library whenever there is mid-terms exams or final exams. I even admire myself be able to stay at library from day to night for continuous 2 weeks, very geng ^.^ Luckily I have a few of friends called “Library Kaki” (Siau Ching, Jon, Pei Ling, Wee Chong) in these 2 years, thanks for teaching me schoolwork and sharing tips together. Missing the days to study and chit-chatting with you guys. Oh ya, I still need to thank for the HINDU GOD!!!! He is our savior whenever we met difficulties~~~~ 考试之前一定要拜他的!!!! Recalled my 3rd year (Delta year) was my busiest year!!!!! 4 days meeting in a week, and sometimes can’t find time to eat dinner ~~~~ My daily routine for the year is wake up, go and find Mr. Omar, go class, rest a while, meeting, back room and sleep. NO LIFE!!!! My life was too busy that AFC had to make reservation of my time whenever there is any out-going plan. Whatever, I learnt a lot from the year. Accounting Week, Charity Drive, MEMOIRS Photography Exhibition => 3 events which I joined from the ever first beginning till the end. It let me knows more about myself and gained more experience.

My gang of friends in MMU is formed by non-foundation students, can be both from STPM, Matrix and UEC holders. Thanks for them to have me spent my time in MMU happily these years. Without them, I think my life will be boring and dulled. Chit-chatting, shopping, studying, eating, travelling, beer-drinking, movie watching………. Thanks for everything that you have been spent with me, thanks for becoming part of my memory, thanks for coloring my life and thanks for becoming my friends. Kokhong, Shiyun, Shinyi, Sushi, Jiayun, Vinyee, Sophia, Catherine, Ping Ying, Jackie, Melissa, Alex, HoeLong, JS, ZeeYi, Kah Seng, WeeChong, SeetHoong, Pei Ling and many others (I can’t able to type the every name) ……… I luv you all, and thanks for everything!!!!!!!!

It is all about fate, to have the chance to know you and met you.


Cheers!