如果你问我心情不好的时候怎么办?

1. 大哭一场 (当然,我会趁身边没人的时候才哭…… 也只有心情跌倒谷底没人能救才哭~~)

2. 看综艺节目 (综艺节目真的很重要!!! 只要我压力很大还是心情不要好就肯定要笑一笑心情才会平复。我很爱《家族诞生》,笑不停的,也曾经救了我几次,笑一笑果然开心很多~~~)可惜第一季已经结束,第二季换人主持了,听说没那么好笑了~


3. 音乐音乐音乐!!!! 我一定让房间充斥着音乐的!!! 而且一定是快歌~~~~ 再不然就用耳机开大声一点~~~~~~


还有什么方法??? 不懂了。。。。
大喊咯,可惜现在不在宽中,不然还真的是有事没事可以跑去海边喊一喊~~~


最近喜欢一首基督教的歌曲—— Who am I. 纯粹觉得不错好听而已~~~

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am.
But because what of youve done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
You told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cuz I am yours.
I am yours.