Every Malaysian sure will know how the actual security in Malaysia, is worst and deteriorative!!! I never thought it will happen on me so far. I just hate the day, in the deepest of my heart.
15/5/2010 1.00am++
It should be the day to collect our memories as we can and gave it a full stop for the perfect ending. We ate shabu-shabu, we took photos at MMU, we laughed and we joked. ^.^
We will never expect what will be coming for the next second......
During the time, we were taking photos in front of big MMU logo in the campus.
We put our bags on the bench and continued our photos taking.
A Malay guy, quite good looking and we thought he is one of the MMU students approached us.
"Aware of our purses!!!" said Sushi.
With his cunning smile, he hold his both hands up and immediately grabbed ALL of our stuffs out of sudden!!!!!
We all ran to the guy's direction quickly......
Kokhong and Adik were trying to block the guy, but there was a white Myvi car waiting for him.
The car started moving, Kh and Adik have to let go......
None of us were able to remember the car number.
Agony, frustration, disappointment ....we experienced it.
I admitted that i was stunned when i saw the scene when the guy grab our bags away. Why i chose the bench to my bag in the first place???
Why i still can see him approach to us without any reaction???
Our alert is too low.......
I think is my first time to go inside the Balai Polis.
It really takes time to do a 2 pages with short brief report.
We immediately called back what message we have left in our bags about our address or private confidential information for those bad guys.
Thanks Wan Na and Jon's helping.
Thanks a lot.
5 of us lost our identification card, student id, atm cards, cash...
Adik lost her camera as well, Sy and me also lost our handphone respectively.
I SINCERELY hope that those bad guys can have their own retributions!!!!
They will be filed to jail and won't be released to this world!!!!!!!!!
I hope they will be kept imprisonment and there are no anyone to visit them.
I want them to be alone, feel lonely and feel guilty to their faults!!!!!!
I hope that there is still be a bit justice in Malaysia.
I swear, i won't put my purse, hp and ic in my bag.
I have to alert myself i am in Malaysia, and need to be alert all the time.
Thanks for the experience.........
I lost a lot, yet i also gained a lot.
However,
Adik's fb status: Berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing... 有福同享,有难同当!!does these quot really meant for us? Ng Kok Hong, Chiew Shi, Fu Chit Pei, ShiYun Tan
Sushi's fb status: 希望5粒’痴头芒‘持续‘糖不甩'精神,少了那一粒都不行... Ng Kok Hong, Fu Chit Pei, ShinYi Cindy, ShiYun Tan
Is another kind of memory to 5 of us. >.<
Haha, 4 girls came period at the same time, =.=
苦中一点甜!!!!!
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

2 comments:
我喜欢那句,苦中一点甜...=)
don't worry...what you lose today, you will gain back in the future and what they gain today, they will lose in the future...
they will be born again as cockroaches in their next lives, so don't worry about it.
Post a Comment