Finally, i started to have a new post in my blog. Thousand sorry for neglecting my blog for almost a year. It's time to find back the feeling of my story writing....My uni life is going to end soon within half a year.
If you ask me what i have been done this academic year, what i can say is i have leaded a superb busy life for the months. But, it enlightened me, it is meaningful. It did vex me sometimes, drove me crazy to the corner, but i did learn a lot of things. I know my strengths and weaknesses. I know my limitation. I know that actually i am not capable to be a leader, but will be a nicer follower. I know how much pressure i can handle at a time, i know how to manage my time wisely....... Thanks for the opportunity to know friends and expand my life circles. Thanks for everything although the period is hard, but it had become part of my memories.
Sorry for forgoing the gathering and activities which i have missed out. But, I am free now!!!!! So hope that can hang out with friends and catch the every moments we can be in together. I can't believe that next semester will be last semester in MMU!!!!
NO MEETINGS!!!! NO EVENTS!!!! NO RUSHING!!!!
I AM FREE ~~~~ I AM FREE ~~~
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment