I love chocolate recently,
and became addicted to chocolate greatly,
especially for dark chocolate.
Like today,
craved for having chocolate pretty much.
People said chocolate can make a person feel happy and joyful,
i wonder why in the past
and i believe it
now.
It makes me feel relaxing,
not being stressful with my endless tests and assignments.
And reduce my misery for being breathless with those headachy subjects.
Feel comfortable and fresh.
Chocolate,
I'm lovin it.
and became addicted to chocolate greatly,
especially for dark chocolate.
Like today,
craved for having chocolate pretty much.
People said chocolate can make a person feel happy and joyful,
i wonder why in the past
and i believe it
now.
It makes me feel relaxing,
not being stressful with my endless tests and assignments.
And reduce my misery for being breathless with those headachy subjects.
Feel comfortable and fresh.
Chocolate,
I'm lovin it.

3 comments:
真的有效???可是我不是很喜歡巧克力wor。。。雖然沒有討厭啦~~~不過如果人家送我巧克力我也不懂怎麼辦~~哈哈
我以前就是和你一样咯~~没有很讨厌巧克力,可就也是没有很喜欢巧克力~~
以后别人送你之后你再转送给我啦~\(≧▽≦)/~
yea..i like chocolate too...especially SNICKERS!!haha...got peanuts one...yday i just ate one bar ne~~
Post a Comment