Today, I was delighted to hear that many AFC members will be going to join the Redang trip next week ^^. I can imagine now our SS look and how fun the trip will turn into, sure it will be another precious memory in my life.
Of course, I must learn how to swim before going to the Redang, at least i must ensure my safety while snorkeling in the sea. And, i finally realized that swimming is not an easy thing to learn!!! @@ Thanks for AFC in organizing this swimming gathering in Cyberia today. I really appreciate that, ESPECIALLY for Ping Ying in pushing me into the swimming pool without my knowledge~~~~ Indeed, i was quite shocked with this surprising attack O(∩_∩)O~
However, i don't know how to float in the water !!! Is it i am too heavy that the buoyancy can't able to sustain my weight??? I just kept "tenggelam" to the bottom and sweat @@'' Never mind lah, "Di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan". Finally, feel greatful when i didn't keep sinking to the bottom as the initially.......Thanks Shiyun, Shinyi and Ping Ying be my teacher ya~~~ And thanks Kokhong for letting me know that i can't able to run faster than him in the water. (Frankly, i really not sure if I know how to walk in the water @@'')
Wow, we swam for around 3 hours. But it is quite nice~~~
Hopefully i can learn how to swim in the end ya^.^
p/s: I will know how "cham" i will be in the Redang trip coz my retribution is coming soon. @@'' Haha~~
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

9 comments:
snorkeling no need noe how to swim de la~~~~got jiu sheng yi wat~
Fulemak.. use BM proverbs pula!! NICE!!
ei we swim 2 hours oly la.. dun so "kua zhang" le..
I am waiting for u to race with me in water again. =p
hahaha.. ur bao ying coming~~
LOL... Too fat, sink into the water XD
@萱:Haha, really? no need learn how to swim o? Yea, then i no need so ganjiong to learn swimming yo^^
@Kokhong: we swim for 2 hours o...Ooo, yahoh, i always thought we started from 5.30pm ya ...paiseh...
@Cindy: You also have "baoying" de!!
@Lex: I really fat meh?? Aiyo!!!
U are fat..
And ur bao ying is
Being tortured by ur boss everyday..
=p
[Stalked]
@Kokhong: Hey, i am a non-member now ya~~ You are not my boss anymore. So, you can't control or bully or torture me lah~~~
You also will get "Bao Ying" de!!!
Nanti saya bully Shinyi.....
breathing skill is the key point to float urself. like, use ur mouth to inhale and nose to exhale. of course, no need to exhale all at once; u can hold it. when u know how to breath, u can float urself.
Have fun at the redang island!
CHeers
浮潛是真的不需要會游泳,不過學一下游泳也是不錯!我都不會咧……沒人成功教會我
Post a Comment