Having my fun and memorable Penang Trip the previous 2 days, I never expected that there will be some unpleasant befall on me the following day. And, it made my feelings blue for the whole day. How come such those incidents was happened to me?? TOUCH WOOD~~

Was going to Putrajaya Central with Sushi together, one of my shoes was broken!!! Having my heavy luggage + yoga map + bag, my broken shoe made my situation difficult. I was force to walk naked along the journey @_@.... It is really complicated feeling for walking naked when the crowd staring at your leg. Till Plaza Rakyat, I rushed to the shoes shop intending to buy a temporary replacement for my broken shoes. Eventually, it cost me RM 15 to buy a “zap” shoes. Aiz…….I wasted money again.



While waiting for the bus, Sushi and me went to the KFC having our luxurious meal~~ Was going back to my seat after ordering, I saw a 30-year-old guy kicked the KFC main door powerfully out of sudden, and his eyes kept staring at one of the KFC waiter fiercely. Initially, I didn’t put the guy in my mind since he has walked away from the restaurant. Start from here, the most unexpected incident was going to happen. When starting to have my lunch, the guy backed to KFC bringing along with a KNIFE, a real knife!!! Some of the customers immediately left the scene after seeing this sight. I and Sushi was stunned at the moment, can’t able to move at all. The crazy guy grabbed his knife, seemed trying to find the waiter who offend him before. He came in front of the counter and I realized that there was just a chair between me and the crazy guy only~~ Oh my god. I can’t breathe, just praying the guy won’t do any harm to me, and hope that he can leave the place asap. He stabbed the tray which I put in the table beside me with his knife, and the tray fell into the floor. I was shocked, my mind was full of fear. Luckily that he walked away from the restaurant afterwards. This was my first time I felt that my life was threatened. I really relieved that I didn’t sit in the seat beside me, or I think it was me to be stabbed by the crazy man. Without second thought, Sushi and me changed our seat to the upper floor.

It is really a bad day to me. Hopefully I won’t encounter to this kind of situation anymore. Anyway, be careful anytime and anywhere, especially at Pudu Station.

Don’t always think that KFC restaurant is the safest place……