My mum called me last night, and i grabbed the chance to tell her my plan to Penang after the final exam. Out of my expectation, my mum agreed with it without any hesitation. After a while, i told her my friends invited me having a 1-day trip in Melaka and i am still considering with it. What a surprise, i have my mum's consent on the spot.
There was really an obvious contrary between my uni life and my secondary life. In the past, i was always protected by my parents. I was always not been allowed from going anywhere.....Up to now, i can go anywhere just by notice them with a call. Hahaha~~ I am quite happy with this change, but, don't know why, there is a bit of sadness in the bottom of my heart.
Maybe, i have gained my freedom which i have lost in the past. However, i think i should have something or achievement in order to exchange with this so-called freedom. Since they have given back my belongings, isn't it means should i have more responsibilities with my behaviour, my thought and my actions? I have let my parents down greatly once in the past. Now, i know i can't disappointed them anymore. I swear i will do my best in my academic and make my life better and better. I think it is the good way to reduce their worries about me.
Thanks to mum and dad,
and let me have some true fun in my uni life~~
I will cherish it,
i promise.
Bar Keepers Friend
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment