Haha, sorry for the long wait for this entry but it worth the value~~~I was so "Suai" on the days before as i couldn't online at home and cyberia. I was totally lose connection with this world!!!
Haha, nvm........ Since i have the strong determination to write the story down, i won't give up easily!!!

2 June 2008 (The 1st day)

Due to my date with MCS old friends, I have to miss the Monday trip in S’pore. I heard that KokoHong, PeiJun, Shiyunn, Jiayun and Sushi have visited many places such as ChinaTown, The Esplanade, Clarke Quay…… o(+_+)o Oww, I think I have missed many opportunities and good sights......>_< Actually, China Town is the most place I would like to go although I went there several times. I especially miss the mouthwatering TangYuan there~~~ YUMMY YUMMY !!! Besides, that Esplanade which with its unique DURIAN shape is the most attractive to me. It is always shown in the TV program but I never get the chance to see it with my own eyes. What a pity…. I also can’t take photo as well, wuwuwu.

Nvm, I live in J.B. Definitely there will be a chance for me to S’pore again. Hohoho, I have to grab the chance next time loh……>_<

If you want to get interest on the 1st day Singapore Trip, please refer to http://hongslittlediary.blogspot.com/


OMG!!! This is the tangyuan I ever want to try and eat~~~


Yup, this is the china town~~~ Full with China traditional style. There are a lot of snacks and delicious food.


If you go to Lion City, you definitely can't miss this Lion fountain which the water was shot from the pipe......


Erm, a nice look, but lack of me........@_@


The Esplanade with the Durian shape.

3 June 2008 (The 2nd day)

My biggest laughing-stock &_***
Yup, I departure from M’sia custom around 9 p.m. and arrived at Harbour Front MRT station at 10.30 a.m. Before that, Boss (Peijun) did call me to wait for them in front of the E-Zlink machines, but I heard what her saying mistakenly and went to the Vivo City. Eventually, it ended up a laughing-stock and made me feel awkward. **_** In the beginning, I wondered why Boss them haven’t arrived when I have waited for them in Macdonald for 45 minutes. But, according to my intuition, I thought maybe they are still playing somewhere coz I didn’t received any calls from Boss since the last call up to now and that is why they couldn’t get here punctually. I also have the same experience to wait for my friend around 2 hours before. Hence, I decided to wait. Finally, at 12.30 p.m. I feel weird to the situation and went to the phone booth to make a call to boss. Gosh, I can’t get through to Boss. I was panicked and nervous. ALAMAK!!! Fortunately I got Sushi’s phone number and call her immediately. “Hey, where are you ?? Peijun them are looking for you around leh………!!!” Huh?? They are looking for me? Where are them? I am looking for them also!!! Aiyo~~~ Are we playing hide-and-seek?? Haha, 2 HOURS ……. We are trying to looking for others……

Finally, I met them at Harbour Front MRT station. Sorry, brother and sisters……..I didn’t mean it. Aiz, it is all my faults for not listening your instruction clearly. I am indeed a BLUR QUEEN ya~~ However, it is quite funny for you all to think various possibilities that may happen to me. I must praise you all for your imaginations. Very creative and funny~~~ HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks to god, or I think I will really become the WANTED girl and all my pictures will be posted on the wall loh!!! You all also nearly broadcast to the entire MRT station, rite?? It is not effective lah, coz I was in Vivo City that time……Hehehe……….sorry ya~~ waste your all 3 precious hours…….

Below is what they had thought while waiting for the "missing" me: (Copy from http://hongslittlediary.blogspot.com/)
1. She SESAT JALAN (got lost) Instead of going to Harbour Front she headed to Punggol. (The other end of the train line) It happens if you take the wrong train. [possible]

2. CP's HP ran out of credit. In Singapore they double charged for a call made. That means if you are receiving a call you will also be charged. (Luckily they don't have such thing in Malaysia) So if your credit finishes you would not be able to receive calls. [highly possible]
3. Continuation of the second hyphotesis. Since she ran out of credit, she will would not be able to call us. So why not use the public phone to call us? We even SMS her to "remind" her to call us on the public phone. [maybe will happen]
4. Continuation of the third hypothesis. What if she don't have coins to call us? Well she can always go change with people or just buy something to get small change!! [Quite impossible for that to happen. She can't be that stupid]
5. REPORT TO POLICE. But it takes 24 hour before we can lodge a missing person report. Chit Pei on the run. [Really what also can think of]

Funny and creative, rite?? They looked serious and worried. Hehe~~


This is what KokHong designed for me, but... I am not JayChou lah...... This pic did mention the 2008 calender of Jay Chou leh~~~~


This is what i designed for myself. I don't mind if you use this pic and post around the whole nation. I will become famous overnight???


Wuwuwu~~ Papa.....They would like to punch me leh~~
This is the Harbour Front MRT Station.
Hehe....

But, it is still a memorable experience, isn’t it??


SENTOSA JOURNEY

Since we were in Harbour Front, of course we have to go to SENTOSA!!! So first, we took the cable car from Habour Front Centre and our SENTOSA journey will began right now!!! Hooray, we all 5 people were a little bit nervous since the cable car we took slope down to one side!!! GOD, I scared……. Luckily we were able to balance it after all. What a shock!!! Or else, we will fell into the sea and became drowning ducks.

Sky Tower
Ticket Price: $12.00
So, my first stage was Picture Postcard Views – SKY TOWER. It is located to the Cable Car station on Sentosa, lifting visitors 131 metres above sea-level in air-conditioned viewing cabin – high enough to see all the way to Malaysia and Indonesia. ( Hehe, the description above is copied from the booklet ya~~) But, both of me and Boss didn’t see Indonesia and Malaysia leh……Or you can said we can’t recognize them in fact. I am always not very well in geography studies, I even don’t have any sense of direction *_*…. Fainted!!! So, don’t ask me…..hehe. Overall, the views from Sky Tower were fascinating!!! I can see the whole surroundings of this beautiful Sentosa as well, not too bad~~~

Luge & Skyride
Ticket Price: $10.00

The luge is a fun-filled gravity ride that's safe for all ages. But for me, I will put safety in the first place and thus i drove very very slowly. Hahaha........I was laughed by KokHong and ShiYunn. Aiyo~~~Mesti pandu berhati-hati lah.....I am a responsible and civic-minded citizen. I obey and follow rules de....hehehe......

I love Skyride very much~~~ so exciting and made me thrill. Me, Jiayun and KokHong sat together and Jiayun sat in the center. When we ride on it, i told Jiayun :"Hey, be careful with your sandal ya~~~ Or it will drop to the ground ya~~~" Haha, it is a fun to scare Jiayun.....Jiayun was really afraid of her sandal. Me and KokHong always told her to see behind, coz it is a terrible sight and you will realize that there was indeed quite a distance from our height to the ground. However, the night Sentosa is very beautiful.....

The luge and the Skyride.....


We all wore the helmets, like mushrooms, rite??


The hand with green band was mine.....hehe~~

Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon
Ticket Price: $19.90


We r now in the Underwater World. There are more than 2,500 fishes from 250 different species.


Hehe, i like the Pink Dolphins, very cute and obedient. Well job for their excellent performance~~~

Palawan Beach


We are in the bridge now!!!


Is it a love shape?? Or a triangle shape???
Or actually we acted like a monkey??


My handwriting........Let's start from here~~




SINGAPORE FYLER JOURNEY

Next, we will be going to ride the world’s largest giant observation wheel – SINGAPORE FLYER which is 165 metres height. It is indicated as the Singapore’s newest icon since it was opened on March 1, 2008. This Ferris Wheel actually is quite far from my imagination and indeed gave me a fresh image on Ferris Wheel. To me, it is so cool and amazing because it is equipped with air-conditioner. Its outlook looked a bit lame (even lousier than Eye on Malaysia), but the inside is very very very high class. Ah, how I wish we can have our dinner with some red wine inside there. It would be perfect!!! One more thing, it is so firm that you can move to every corner as you like and it won’t give you the feeling of unsafety. The full journey around the wheel takes about 30 minutes. Hence, 1 minute = $ 1.00. EXPENSIVE~~~ We surely will cherish these 30 minutes and took many beautiful pictures as possible. Indeed, the night views of this Lion City from here are amazing and fascinating……NO.1!!! You will feel like you are in HongKong having the night scenery here. Fabulous!!!


Fresh looks to our 6 Youngs........
And, the 1st complete photos of 6 of us....


Night view from the flyer.


Another view of Singapore.


Nice shot~~~ Like the view in HongKong.

To be continued.......