HOHOHO…….Today I finally can go back to my sweet sweet home~~~ Happy !!! >_<

But, there was an unhappy incident befell on me. SWEAT $_$

The story will start from here ……… I won’t forget this lesson, forever!!!

Peijun and I arrived at PUDU around 1pm. As before, I went to counter 58 to buy Causeway Link ticket back to Johor. However, the receptionist said the earliest bus was at 2.30 p.m. Aiyo~~ too late for me lah!!! If you were me, of course you will ask another counter to have the earlier bus, rite?? So, I went to the counter where Peijun was queuing up. The departure time back to Johor of that company was at 1.30 p.m. At first, I would like to buy the ticket directly from this company, it is ok for me to wait for 30 minutes only.

Then, Peijun said “Hey, aren’t there where people selling ticket which can go back to Johor right away? You go and try lah~~~”. I hesitate for a while, and ask “Are they reliable??”. Peijun said “Ok de lah…..”. I still remembered what my senior told me before “ Never buy ticket from outsider !!!” according to her experience. In spite of that, I don’t know why and still ask one girl(outsider) about the bus ticket. When I ask her about the price, she ignored me and kept opening a bill for me. Forget it. When I get the receipt, I SHOCKED!!! SHIXXXXX………RM 30.00 !!! I also don’t know why, and paid her RM30 on spot. I thouht maybe it is the company original price, so I didn’t ask much.

The bus came at 1.40pm. Damn it!!! I was angry coz I had to wait for the bus. Hey, the bus hadn’t arrived yet!!! How can you say you have ride which can back to Johor right away?? YOU LATE FOR 40 MINUTUES ………….. WHAT THE MALAYSIA BUS SERVICE!!! When I get into the bus, the conductor took away my ticket and gave me the original one…….. I was stunned, remaining speechless. The price shown in the ticket was RM24.90!!! WHY I HAVE TO PAID RM30.00???? I can’t tolerate anymore. With my anger, I asked the conductor “Why I buy the ticket for RM30?” He had sudden feeling of fear and turned his head away to another customer. GOD!!! He was avoiding to answer my question. Without the second thoughts, I went to the front and ask the driver. Gosh, this driver even geng3….. @_@ He answered “ Hoh, I don’t know leh. The RM 30 you paid is the market price for our company now. What the price shown in the ticket is the previous price, not accurate. I don’t lah, don’t ask me…….” What a fuck answer !!! When I went back to my seat and try to calm down, that damn drive came to me and said “If you have ever next time, never buy from the outsider. Those outsider always increase price and eat your money…..” I gave him a stern expression undoubtedly. There was a flame of anger spreading in my whole body, with the feeling to punch him at once. %^&#*(!@#.......

My RM6.10 was LOST!!!

Hey you damn driver, if you said the RM30 is your company’s market price, how come you gave me awareness to buy ticket from outsider who increase the ticket price??? LIER!!! What you said are fake, the truth is your company pakat with those outsiders to earn more profit lah!!! If they two don’t pakat, how come those outsider will voluntarily sold your company ticket to me? You fuck lah……..damn it……..

My dear friends, believe me. NEVER BUY TICKETS FROM OUTSIDERS. NEVER. In any situations, please buy ticket from the counter from not being cheated by those heartless outsiders. I will curse them, curse, curse, curse. They will deserve it……I will remember this lesson. Next time, I won’t be deceived, I swear. No, there won’t be next time, never……