Wow , just finished watching another J-Drama ---- Strawberry on the Shortcake. Quite good to this show, and give me some enlightenments.
剧名叫蛋糕上的草莓,实际指的是人们对爱情的态度就如同对待蛋糕上的草莓,是先吃掉,还是留着最后再吃。剧中整个故事都是围绕这个主题来展示主人公的爱情的。入江真人爱上了由父亲再婚后所带来的妹妹三泽唯,同时入江又为幼时的玩伴泽村遥所恋慕。然而妹妹三泽唯却爱上了同老师浅见真理相恋两年的左伯哲也。浅见真理三年前死去了男友,她一直对男友恋恋不忘。主人公之间错综复杂,剪不断理还乱的单恋纠葛,使得剧中主人公怀着对待爱情的不同态度去承受着不同的幸福与痛苦……
Well, i copied the summary from somewhere else, hehe, lazy to type and think ya@@.
The role who called Saeki-san used to said that maybe we will create another person inside of us. Maybe it is just a way from escaping from pain and sufferings. Or maybe we are just preparing to escape for own sake. Shutting in our house, or run away to a far place in order to talk with the friend inside us..........
Ya, i think it was indeed happened to me. In the past, there were 2 totally different looks on me in school and at home. I often smiled happily and act in a crazy way in the school. In the contrary, i was so quite and blue when at home. I don know which one of me was real or fake. Those friends who came to my house before were shocked and surprised to see their friend ------ ME to become so obedient. Ha, so ridiculous!! I wonder when i become in this way. I couldn't remember. I just follow my thought and feelings, gotta on my way. Is it anything i want to hide?? Who knows??
I just wanna be myself.
Real or Fake??
S.O.S.
S.O.S.
S.O.S.
S.O.S.
S.O.S.
0 comments:
Post a Comment