One of the subjects i take in this sem is HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. I heard from many people it is realy a tough subject. For me, it is indeed. I especially dislike the tutorial class discussion. To me, it is like a war. You have to ask a valid question to get 1 extra mark. Once your question cant be answered by the presenters, their marks will be deducted. Yup, i must admit that this lecturer is quite smart, and not easy to handle.....

Today, i ask an question " What do you mean by people capabilities of the country you selected and how you understand those capabilities from the beginning?"...I thought that it was a simple question to them, i really have no the mean to harm them...The lecturer seemed quite satisfied with my question, saying "This question is valid, and quiet TOUGH yo~~". @_@ After the presenters answer the question, the lecturer asked me: " Are you happy with the answer???", god....I said "Ok loh", and the lecturer asked again with his cunning smile "Really??Really??". What a lecturer........No choice, i have to reject the answer given and said "Just now what you mentioned is the system ...not the people capability.............." SHIX..........I really dont want to make difficulty to people, it is not my principle. My question really make them crazy, but i cant give in or my mark will be deducted!!! Luckily, this group able to answer my questions correctly at the end. I was relieved and been saved.

In fact, this kind of tutorial class discussion really can make the audience to think and pay attention to the presenters. It is a pretty good method. However, it is like a way to killing each other....... I cant escape, but to face the reality. I need to be cruel to be kind for myself....isn't it??

What a cruel HR lesson ya~~