It really has been a long time since i used my pc last time. I think it has been about 2 months already i never touch my pc already. Haizz..it really get nerves on me. Why god treated me this way? The days without computer are really quite tough. It is enough, enough, enough!!! What am i doing recently? Just sitting in front on the table and doing nothing? Sleeping? Doing tutorials? Singing? I wonder how i spent these hardtime these days.......

Now, my friend said it is the hardware problem which made my pc down !!! I hate it..........

But hoh, actually the days without my pc really made me more discipline. How to say? Erm, i think i wont more addict to watching drama, chatting and flipping through the net. At another point of view, you can say my lives recently is quite peace. Just wake up in the morning, go to the class, then having some meeting, do some revision, and sleep again. What a simple life, isn't it? But you will still feeling that it is not convenient without a pc. I have to ask my friend to lend me her computer just to see what the lecturers uploaded. Troublesome..........


Let's pray for it..........
My pc...pls come back by my side....

I cant live without you, really!!!
My pc.....come